In the 1800s, our European ancestors settled along the scenic bluffs of western Wisconsin, on the banks of the Mississippi River. From their Scandinavian homeland they brought traditional skills and values passed down from generation to generation. To endure the often brutal Wisconsin winters, they naturally began handcrafting the warm down comforters and featherbeds they knew so well in the "old country". This strong sense of tradition and craftsmanship was the foundation for what would become The Company Store® and Cstudio Home as a division within The Company Store®.
In 1911, we opened our doors as The La Crosse Garment Company and, in the spirit of our ancestors, took pride in the products we made. For six generations we've been committed to making and bringing you the very best products. Guaranteed! To this day, we craft natural cotton and large-cluster European down into the ultimate sleeping pleasure - right here in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This gives us total quality control. And, we still believe in putting quality, value and the customer first.
How do I contact Cstudio Home?
Chances are, you'll have a question that we've tried to answer here on our site in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) area. If you've reviewed our FAQs and still have a question, you can call us at (800) 323-6000 or send us an email at cstudiohome@TheCompanyStore.com. Please include complete information as applicable when making your inquiry so that we can respond as quickly and accurately as possible.
What is our mission?
To be the #1 source for everyday comfort and style. We are committed to developing the highest quality, exclusively designed products that simplify our customers’ lives and bring comfort to their home.
General Product Questions
I have a question about a product. Who should I call for assistance?
Our friendly Customer Service Team has easy access to all our products at all times and will be happy to answer your questions about fabric, color, style, delivery...anything! Contact us by email at cstudiohome@TheCompanyStore.com, or call us at (800) 323-6000 .
How do I choose and accessorize a bedding ensemble?
Whether you want to create a complete look for your bedroom or just add a few accent items, Cstudio Home has something for everyone. Here's how to get started:
- Select your comforter first; its size makes it the focal point of your bedroom. If you're on a budget and have an existing comforter that's in good shape and you just want to update the pattern, a duvet or comforter cover (a "pillowcase" for your comforter) can be an affordable choice. Just make sure you choose a comforter cover that's darker than your current comforter so the colors don't show through, and the size that fits.
- Choose three sets of sheets. An easy rule of thumb is one set on the bed, one in the closet and one in the laundry. A set of sheets usually includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet and two pillowcases (twin sets include one pillowcase). Two sets should match the comforter because these sheets will be washed often and rotating them will make them last longer. Add a set of coordinating solids for seasonal changes and mix and match possibilities.
- Mix two styles with accessory pieces. Add a bedskirt, decorative pillows, shams or a table round to accentuate a particular color, or to mix and match.
- Don't forget the basics...a coordinating blanket, mattress pad, pillows (don't forget the extra pillows for your shams!) and a comforter cover are always useful.
- Remember your guests. Whether it's an extra bedroom or a pull-out couch that needs a more inviting look for overnight guests, choose any of the above suggestions to create a tastefully decorated, comfortable sleeping area anywhere in your home.
Bedroom Basics Checklist, per bed:
- 1 to 2 comforters
- 1 duvet cover
- 3 sets of sheets per comforter (2 matching sets, 1 set of coordinating solids)
- 1 to 2 mattress pads
- 1 bedskirt
- 2 to 4 pillow shams
- 1 to 2 blankets (1 lightweight and 1 winter weight)
- 2 to 4 decorative pillows
- accent furniture and decorative accessories
What does thread count mean and why is it important?
Thread count helps determine the quality of the sheet and is simply the number of threads in one square inch of fabric. Cstudio Home uses a great quality T200 cotton percale and T200 Organic cotton percale.
What are the different types of materials used in sheets, bedding and accessories sold by Cstudio Home?
Our bedding products are made of a variety of materials, mostly different types of cottons. Here's a handy glossary of terms to guide you when selecting our products:
- Percale: This is a plain weave fabric made of both carded and combed cotton yards. Percales are lightweight and closely woven. percale sheeting has a smooth finish and crispy feel.
- Organic: Organic cotton is grown in an environment where no pesticides, chemical fertilizers or herbicides have been used for minimum of three years. The dyeing and finishing of organic cotton also follows a strict procedure for chemical use processing, eliminating all materials harmful to the body and environment.
- Yarn-Dyed: Yarn-Dyed fabrics are those that have more than one color such as gingham, plaid, stripes etc. while piece dyed ones are primarily one solid color.
How should I care for my Cstudio Home bedding products?
To keep your Cstudio Home bed linens in great shape and help them last longer, follow these simple guidelines:
- Your sheets will last longer if you follow the "three set rule": one set on the bed, one in the linen closet and one in the laundry. This way, your sheets can last three times as long, because each set will be laundered less frequently than a single set would be.
- Be sure to wash brand new sheets before putting them on your bed. Machine wash according to the instructions on the care label with similar colors and then tumble dry on medium heat.
- If you store your linens in a wooden chest, line it with muslin or acid-free paper to prevent the wood from staining the sheets. To deter moths, fill a muslin pouch with dried lavender flowers, rosemary leaves and cedar chips.
What are your bedding product sizes?
Cstudio Home offers generously sized blankets. See the sizing charts below for product dimensions.
Does Cstudio Home sell accessories that coordinate with your bedding products?
Of course! You'll also find plenty of top-quality stand-alone items that will look beautiful with household furnishings you already own.
Some of the items are decorative pillow covers that coordinate with our Bedding and can stand alone in any living space. Also do not miss our Pima Cotton Lounge wear.
Order Processing and Delivery Information
When is my order processed?
All orders are processed the same day they are received, whether you phone your order in or place it online. Your credit card is charged when your order is shipped. If multiple shipments are required to fulfill your order, you will be billed as the items are shipped. Delivery fees and taxes, if applicable, are charged on a pro-rated basis as items are shipped.
With respect to shipments of merchandise to consumers, wherever they may reside, title to the merchandise shall pass to the buyer upon delivery of the merchandise to the common carrier. Accordingly, The Company Store® shall also not be liable or responsible for packages delivered to you through any third party with whom you arrange for receipt on your behalf after we have made delivery to the address you designate (e.g., Skybox, Mail Boxes Etc., Postal Annex).
How will I know if you've received my order?
You will receive an order confirmation via email. Just click on the appropriate box on the payment information page, make sure your email address is correct, and you will receive an email confirming your order after you click on "complete order". Additionally, you will be given your order number on the order confirmation page after you submit your order. Be sure to jot this number down and keep it handy in case you have questions about your order.
What delivery methods are available?
Standard Shipping Via USPS and Express Delivery Via FedEx and UPS. If you would like to inquire about the cost and availability of delivery for your order outside the U.S., please call us at 1-800-323-6000.
What will it cost me in the way of delivery charges? What is included in your Delivery charge?
Delivery Charges for U.S. orders will be calculated automatically when you proceed to the checkout on our site.
Can I ship items to more than one address when placing my order online?
Not at this time.
When will I receive my order?
For most in-stock items delivered within the contiguous United States, expect to receive your order within 7 business days, depending on your delivery area.